What is Counter?
Counter is a Time-Saving preset for designing and animating any Numbers in After Effects.
- Text-Layer based.
- Infinite Numbers (+,-) and Formats.
- Intuitive and Simple Effects based Interface.
- Fully Editable and very Flexible.
- Works with all Fonts (Mono-Spaced Recommended).
- Supports all symbols like $, % etc.
- CC-CC 2020 Compatible (Mac and PC).
- Supports all Languages.
“After Using this AMAZING Preset, I’LL BE BACK to use it on every project”
arnold schwarzenegger, June 2057
Simple Native Interface
Create, Edit and Animate Numbers with amazing speed and simplicity.
- Familiar Start/End based Animation.
- Fully Customize- to create any numbers format.
- Control how many Decimal Numbers you Show.
- Change Dividers (,) to any Letter/Symbol you need.
- Change the decimal Point (.) to a comma (,).
- Multipliers for easy Control and Animation.
- Add Any Symbol or Text To your Numbers.
- Infinite Numbers
Watch the Counter Tutorial
Change the number of displayed digits after the decimal point (in this example the property is set to 2)
This Checkbox switches between a decimal point (.), to a decimal comma (,).
for number formats like France, Turkey etc.
This Menu Toggles the display of the Divider (every 3 Digits).
You can toggle between:
- None– 10000000
- Comma– 10,000,000 (Default)
- Dot– 10.000.000
- Space– 10 000 000
- Apostrophe– 10’000’000 (as seen in the example)
- Layer Name– The effect takes the layer’s name and uses it as a Divider. for example if the layer name is && the Number will look like this- 10&&000&&000. So you can actually create any divider you wish just by Renaming the Counter Layer.
Double Click this layer to type your Symbol/Characters displayed next to the numbers.
in this example ( % ) were added to the layer.
This Checkbox toggles the visibility of your added Symbol/Characters, to the right side of the numbers. this Checkbox is on as a default.
This Checkbox toggles the visibility of your added Symbol/Characters, to the Left side of the numbers. this Checkbox is off as a default.
This Checkbox Moves your added Symbol/Characters, to the Right side of the (-) sign, in case you have a negative number and a Symbol/Characters displayed to the left.
What’s in the Package?
- Examples folder – The collect folder of the examples, to help you get started quickly, as seen in the tutorial.
- VDODNA folder– The Counter Presets Folder.
- Read Me file– TXT file of How to install The Counter Presets, step by step, and how to be a better person.