What is Analog Counter?
Analog Counter is a Time-Saving preset for designing and animating Analog Counters in After Effects (Odometers etc). The Only Analog Counter in After Effects with one Layer!
- Text-Layer based.
- 3 Analog Animation Engines
- 10 Digits.
- Intuitive and Simple Effects based Interface.
- Fully Editable and very Flexible.
- Works with all Fonts.
- Fast Internal Motion Blur Engine.
- CC-CC 2019 Compatible (Mac and PC).
- Supports all Languages.
“My Crows Loved Counter Preset, I guess they’ll go CRAZY for this…”
Adam Duritz, April 1980
Simple Native Interface
Create, Edit and Animate Numbers with amazing speed and simplicity.
- Key-frame Based Animation.
- 3 Powerful Animation Engines.
- Control Decimal and non Decimal Numbers.
- Change Dividers (,) to any standard format.
- Change the decimal Point (.) to a comma (,).
- Auto Spacing for Dividers.
- Customize your animation Engine.
Watch the Tutorial
You can toggle between:
- None– 10000000 (Default)
- Comma– 10,000,000
- Dot– 10.000.000
- Space– 10 000 000
- Apostrophe– 10’000’000 (as seen in the example)
Shortcut: The numbers change to their next value in the shortest way:
Minimum Rounds: The minimum round (full cycle) each number is animated to its next value:
What’s in the Package?
- VDODNA folder– The Analog Counter Folder.
- Read Me file– TXT file of How to install The Analog Counter, step by step, and how to be a better person.