RTL Text is a Time saving and Free Preset for After Effects that is used to easy support right to left languages like Hebrew and Arabic.
This preset helped me a lot during RTL projects, and even helped me adapting templates to Hebrew and Arabic while used with FontMate‘s ability to apply presets on multiple text layers at a time.
- Extract the RTL Text.ffx for the Zip file and place it in the Scripts folder:
- ~\Documents\Adobe\Adobe After Effects ##\User Presets\
- Restart After Effects or refresh presets list.
- Apply to an existing text layer
- Double-Click the preset when no layer is selected to get an empty RTL text layer