“Simple things should not be complicated”
macaulay culkin, 126 B.C.
What is Arrow?
Arrow is a Time-Saving preset for designing and animating Arrows in After Effects.
• Intuitive and Simple Slider based Interface.
• Customizable Arrowhead (Polystar)
• Automated Design Features.
• CS6, CC, CC 2014, CC 2015, CC 2017 Compatible.
Simple Native Interface
Create, Edit and Animate Arrows with amazing speed and simplicity.
- Familiar Start/End based Animation.
- Size and Ratio Sliders to control The Arrowhead proportions.
- Ease Slider For Smoothing the Arrows Appearance.
- General Color Picker.
- Toggle the Appearance of the start/End Arrowhead independently.
Watch the Arrow Tutorial
Moves the Right Arrowhead between 100- Right Edge, to 0- Left Edge
Moves the left Arrowhead between 0- Left Edge, to 100- Right Edge
Changes the total length of the arrow from 0 to any number you can think of…
this Slider is protected, so the lowest number is Zero.
Changes The Arrowheads Relative Size
Changes the arrowheads width/height ratio, so you can create slick/fat arrows
Default 10 – when the distance between the Start And End is 10 the ease animatiom will begin.
100 – ease animation will be generated for all the duration.
-1< – no ease animation will be generated.
Changes the color of the Arrow…
Toggles the Appearance of Start/End Arrowheads accordingly.
What’s in the Package?
- Examples folder – The collect folder of the examples, to help you get started quickly, as seen in the tutorial.
- VDODNA folder– The Arrow Preset Folder.
- Read Me file– TXT file of How to install The Arrow Preset, step by step, and how to be a better person.